Eden Hazard, N'Golo Kante, Cesar Azpilicueta and Antonio Rudiger were all rested for the 3-0 win and all four could be restored to face Wolves today at Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea are in desperate need of a win having dropped to sixth in the table and could make some ground on Manchester United and Arsenal this weekend as they play each other.
SEE ALSO: See the Messi And Ronaldo Claim Made About Eden Hazard
Sarri said: “I think we can gain the spot in the Champions League in the Premier League.
“We are fighting. We are only two points away, at the moment, and have to play one match in hand.”
Anything less than victory over Wolves will put their Champions League hopes in doubt.
Ruben Loftus-Cheek could be in line for a start after impressing off the bench against Kiev.
He will be battling for Ross Barkley's spot in the team while Callum Hudson-Odoi could make an appearance, but likely off the bench.
Wolves, who are seventh, are eyeing Europe and could move three points clear of Watford with a victory.
Chelsea Vs Wolves Pre Match Insights
- Chelsea have won all four of their Premier League home games against Wolves, scoring 14 goals and conceding just two.
- Wolves are looking to do the league double over Chelsea for the first time since the 1974-75 top-flight campaign, when Chelsea were relegated.
- Wolves could become the first promoted team to do the Premier League double over Chelsea since Charlton Athletic in the 2000-01 campaign.
- Wolves have won more points against the ‘big six’ sides (9) than any of the other 14 sides in the Premier League this season and have already avoided defeat away at Arsenal (1-1), Manchester United (1-1) and Tottenham Hotspur (3-1).
- Chelsea have lost just one of their last 53 home league games against promoted sides (W44 D8), losing against Bournemouth in December 2015.
SEE ALSO: Zinedine Zidane Names Condition To Join Real Madrid
Chelsea Vs Wolves Line Ups
Chelsea Line Up (4-3-3)
Wolves Line Up (3-5-2)
This article was most recently revised and updated 4 years ago