Romelu Lukaku is obviously the highest-paid player at Chelsea, with a weekly wage of £325,000, or £16.9m a year, according to spotrac.com.
The Belgian was the standout buy with £97.5 million ($134m) as he stages a return to Stamford Bridge seven years after departing for Everton.
That puts him ahead of World Cup winner N'Golo Kante and German forward Timo Werner.
So where does Lukaku fit into the Chelsea pay league?
Who is the highest-paid star at Chelsea?
Top 10 highest paid Chelsea players in 2021-2022
1. Romelu Lukaku, £325,000 a week
2. N'Golo Kante, £290,000 a week
3. Timo Werner, £272,000 a week
4. Ben Chilwell, £190,000 a week
5. Kepa Arrizabalaga, £155,000 a week
6= Cesar Azpilicueta, £150,000 a week
6= Kai Havertz, £150,000 a week
6= Mateo Kovacic, £150,000 a week
6= Christian Pulisic £150,000 a week
10. Callum Hudson-Odoi, £120,000 a week
This article was most recently revised and updated 1 year ago