It will be very difficult for Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri to leave Callum Hudson-Odoi out of his starting XI against West Ham.
Chelsea host their London rivals and Sarri will be giving Hudson-Odoi his second Premier League appearance following an impressive display against Brighton in midweek.
SEE ALSO: Arsenal Fans Find Leaked Potential 2019/20 Adidas Shirt Online [PHOTO]
West Ham were the first team to stop Sarri winning this season in a goalless draw at the London Stadium.
Eden Hazard will occupy his usual role, while Jorginho and N'Golo Kante will continue in midfield, with Loftus-Cheek likely to be alongside.
David Luiz and Cesar Azpilicueta have been stalwarts of this Chelsea and Emerson could retain his place at left-back.
The Blues could move into the top four – at least temporarily with a win.
Chelsea haven't lost at Stamford Bridge since Leicester beat them in December and will be favourites to knock off a West Ham side, who still harbour ambitions of a seventh-place finish.
Chelsea vs West Ham Pre Match Insights
- Chelsea are unbeaten in their last 12 home league meetings with West Ham (W8 D4) since a 2-3 loss in September 2002.
- West Ham are unbeaten in their last three Premier League games against Chelsea (W1 D2), last having a longer unbeaten run against the Blues between March 1998 and March 2000 (5 games).
- Chelsea have lost three home Premier League London derbies over the past four seasons (W9 D4 L3) – as many as they had in the previous 11 campaigns in the competition (W34 D13 L3).
- After a run of eight London derby matches without a win (D5 L3), West Ham have won four of their last five in the Premier League (D1).
- Chelsea haven’t lost a home Premier League game on a Monday since December 1994 (2-3 vs Man Utd), winning 11 and drawing three since.
SEE ALSO: Liverpool To Replace Sadio Mane With Premier League Flop
Chelsea vs West Ham Line Ups
Chelsea (4-3-3) Line Up
West Ham (4-4-2) Line Up
This article was most recently revised and updated 4 years ago