Below are the current transfer news we are tracking for you:
- Report: Everton Willing To Grab Arsenal Star Jack Wilshere On Free Transfer
Everton are seemingly hoping to snap up Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere on a free transfer in the summer with the offer of a big signing-on fee & high wages.
- Portsmouth Midfielder Danny Rose Endorses Contract Extension
Portsmouth gave confirmation that midfielder Danny Rose has put pen to paper for a one-year extension of his contract which will keep the 30-year-old at Fratton Park until the summer of 2019.
- Report: Italy Midfielder Jorginho Given Go Ahead To Leave Napoli
Napoli supposedly gave midfielder Jorginho the nod to leave Stadio San Paolo after sourcing a substitute in Sampdoria youngster Lucas Torreira.
Neymar’s father has put an end to rumours about his son’s future when he stated that the 26-year-old “has a future at Paris Saint-Germain”. Read More.
- Report: Newcastle United To Reawakes Interest In Besiktas Star Tolgay Arslan
Newcastle United are allegedly ready to rekindle their interest in Besiktas midfielder Tolgay Arslan this summer.
- Sergei Palkin: ‘Fred Will Sign Up For Manchester City Or Manchester United’
Shakhtar Donetsk CEO, Sergei Palkin says that midfielder Fred will sign up for either Manchester City or Manchester United during the summer transfer window.
- Report: Manchester United Studying ADO Den Haag Teenager
Sam van Huffel, who is endeavoring to establish himself in ADO Den Haag’s senior side, is purportedly wanted by Manchester United & Leicester City among others.
Unai Emery maintains that Neymar is not going anywhere at the end of the season, even in the face of growing rumour of a possible switch to Real Madrid or former club Barcelona. Read More
- Arjen Robben, Franck Ribery To Be Presented With New Contracts
Bayern Munich will commence talks with Arjen Robben as well as Franck Ribery in the coming weeks over new contracts, according to CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge.
- Roma Striker Edin Dzeko: ‘Chelsea Transfer Talk In The Past’
Roma striker Edin Dzeko owns up to being flattered by the interest shown in him by Chelsea earlier this year, but is “content” to remain at the Stadio Olimpico.
- Inter Milan Yet To Sign Liverpool, Manchester United Target Stefan De Vrij
Piero Ausilio hints that Inter Milan are yet to seal a deal for Lazio defender Stefan de Vrij, who is purportedly a target for Liverpool & Manchester United.
- West Ham United To Hire Director Of Football
West Ham United allegedly came to a decision that they’ll appoint a director of football during the summer in an effort to change the club’s current transfer policy.
- Fernando Llorente ‘To Depart Tottenham Hotspur In Summer’
Tottenham Hotspur striker Fernando Llorente will leave once the summer transfer window opens for business, according to a report.
- Manchester United Discover Matteo Darmian Replacement
A report alleges that Manchester United will turn to Valencia’s Jose Luis Gaya to substitute Matteo Darmian, who is likely to join Juventus in the summer.
- Report: Real Madrid To Agree To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Contract Demands
A report suggests that Cristiano Ronaldo will be given the £35m-a-year wages he is after at Real Madrid as president Florentino Perez has at last bowed to his demands.
- Neymar ‘wants Real Madrid move before FIFA Russia 2018 World Cup’
PSG forward Neymar supposedly gives his father the green light to push through a move to Real Madrid before the World Cup starts this summer.
- Chelsea ‘Target Gianluigi Donnarumma As Thibaut Courtois Replacement’
Chelsea seemingly name AC Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma as their numero uno choice to replace Thibaut Courtois should the Belgian depart this summer.
- Manchester United ‘To Rekindle Blaise Matuidi Interest’
Manchester United are allegedly planning to renew their interest in Blaise Matuidi, having missed out on the midfielder’s signature to Juventus last summer.
- Jose Mourinho Cautions Real Madrid Off David De Gea
Manchester United boss, Jose Mourinho advices Real Madrid to “think of another player” and end their interest in goalkeeper David de Gea.