Chelsea star Eden Hazard has strongly hinted that he is leaving the club this summer, after revealing he has made his decision about his future.
Hazard has been strongly linked with a move to Real Madrid and has just over a year remaining on his contract at Stamford Bridge.
SEE ALSO: Philippe Coutinho Transfer Latest: Barcelona Star Mentions his One Condition To Sign For Man Utd
Speaking after Chelsea’s 0-0 draw at Leicester, Hazard said: “Yes I have made my decision [on his future] but it is not just about me.
“Would I have liked it to be cleared up earlier in the season? Yes, I wanted that but that’s not happened.
“I’m still waiting like you are waiting and the fans are waiting.”
Pressed on whether he had told the club what decision he’d made, he added: “Yes. A couple of weeks ago.”
And, asked if securing Champions League football for next season has made him change his mind about his future, Hazard replied: “No. I don’t think so.
“I have made my decision, that’s it. I’m still waiting.
“When you are on the pitch, you try to be focused on the pitch with the ball. That’s it. When I am on the pitch I just try to do the best. I am not thinking about this and this, my situation or the club’s situation. I just try to win games.”
SEE ALSO: Transfer Blow For Guardiola As Top Transfer Target Nears New Deal With Serie A Giants
Asked if his future will become clear after the Europa League final against Arsenal on May 29, he added: “I think so. We have a final to play and then I will see.”
This article was most recently revised and updated 4 years ago