Ole Gunnar Solskjaer‘s side have a number of injuries to contend with ahead of their Premier League fixture with Huddersfield.
Thankfully, the Terriers represent a somewhat easier fixture for United having only amassed 14 points so far and lost the last eight league games on the run.
HUDDERSFIELD VS MAN UNITED PRE MATCH INSIGHTS
- Huddersfield have only won one of their last 13 top-flight meetings with Man Utd (D3 L9), though it was in this exact fixture last season (2-1).
- Manchester United have found the net at least once in their last 12 top-flight meetings with Huddersfield (W9 D2 L1) since a 0-0 draw in October 1953.
- Huddersfield have lost 28 Premier League games this season – only Ipswich in 1994-95, Sunderland in 2005-06 and Derby in 2007-08 have ever lost more in a single campaign (all 29).
- Huddersfield have lost 14 home Premier League games this season – only two teams in top-flight history have ever lost more in a single season; Blackpool in 1966-67 and Stoke in 1984-85 (both 15).
- Manchester United are winless in their last four games in all competitions (D1 L3), last having a longer run without a win in December 2015 under Louis van Gaal (8 games).
Huddersfield vs Man United kicks off at 14:00 (GMT +1) on 5 May 2019.
HUDDERSFIELD VS MAN UNITED LINEUPS
HUDDERSFIELD (4-3-3) LINEUP
MAN UNITED (4-4-2) LINEUP
This article was most recently revised and updated 3 years ago