The Premier League has revealed the new kickoff times for fixtures which needed rearranging because of the FA Cup and potential European commitments.
A total of 11 matches have either been updated or added to the schedule between April 17 & April 29, starting with Tottenham Hotspur's journey to Brighton & Hove Albion.
Manchester United will now take a trip to Bournemouth on Wednesday, April 18, with Chelsea's journey to Burnley one of 2 contests to take place on the following day.
There’ll be 3 matches on Sunday, April 22, but Manchester City & Liverpool must await confirmation over their games with Swansea City & West Bromwich Albion correspondingly until the completion of their Champions League quarter-final tie.
Same for their respective fixtures the following weekend, while Newcastle United's journey to Everton has been switched to Monday, April 23.
Premier League Fixture List detailed in full
- Tuesday, April 17 – Brighton & Hove Albion vs. Tottenham Hotspur
- Wednesday, April 18 – Bournemouth vs. Manchester United
- Thursday, April 19 – Burnley vs. Chelsea, Leicester City vs. Southampton
- Sunday, April 22 – Arsenal vs. West Ham United, Stoke City vs. Burnley, Manchester City vs. Swansea City (subject to change), West Bromwich Albion vs. Liverpool (subject to change)
- Monday, April 23 – Everton vs. Newcastle United
- Saturday, April 28 – Liverpool vs. Stoke City (subject to change)
- Sunday, April 29 – West Ham United vs. Manchester City (subject to change)
This article was most recently revised and updated 3 years ago