Suarez Vows To Point To Those Responsible For His Barca Ouster During Reunion

Suarez Point Those Responsible Barca Ouster

Luis Suarez was sold to Atletico Madrid after being told he had to future at Barcelona.

The former Liverpool striker was reduced to tears on his final day at the club, after they elected to cut ties with a player who ranks third in their list of all-time record goalscorers.

Suarez insists he will not celebrate if he finds the back of the net when the Catalan giants visit the Wanda Metropolitano Stadium on November 22.

But the Uruguayan has vowed that he will make his feelings clear to Barca president Josep Maria Bartomeu.

Suarez said: “I will not shout ‘goal’ if I score but I will point to those responsible.

“I spent six years with the club and I felt I had earned respect.

“I deserved to know my fate before I found out from the press.

“Also the coach (Ronald Koeman) came to me saying that he doesn’t count on me.

“But that was after the leadership of the club had already said there was going to be a change of players.

SEE ALSO | Ronald Koeman Cries Out Over Barcelona Board Decision

“That raises doubts about whether it was the coach’s decision or a directive from above.”

Follow GoalBall across our social channels, on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Subscribe
Notify me of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments