Manchester City are in an epic fight with Liverpool this season as they attempt to defend the EPL title they won last term.
City are currently two points adrift of the Reds but have a game in hand on their top-of-the-table rivals.
SEE ALSO: Best Footballer In The World – Here Are 2019's Top Ten
Crystal Palace are a kind of pillar standing in the way of three points which would lift Manchester City above Liverpool before their game against Chelsea.
Guardiola will try all they can to avoid a repeat of the slip-up they suffered when Palace visited the Etihad in December.
Pep Guardiola's men are not expected to take any chances as they attempt to leapfrog the Reds and get the edge in the title race.
City go into this clash with Crystal Palace off the back of a 1-0 Champions League defeat to Tottenham.
Guardiola makes just four changes to the team which was beaten by Spurs.
CRYSTAL PALACE VS MAN CITY PRE MATCH INSIGHTS
- Crystal Palace are looking to complete the top-flight double over Manchester City for the first time since the 1972-73 campaign. Indeed, the last non-big six side to beat the Citizens twice in the same Premier League season were Everton back in 2010-11.
- Manchester City have won five of their last seven Premier League matches against Crystal Palace, though haven't beaten the Eagles in their last two encounters (D1 L1).
- Manchester City themselves were the last side to complete the league double over the Premier League reigning champions, beating Chelsea 1-0 both home and away last season.
- Crystal Palace have won just 41% of their Premier League points in home games this season (16/39), the lowest such ratio in the division.
- Manchester City have won their last eight Premier League games, keeping a clean sheet in six of the last seven.
CRYSTAL PALACE VS MAN CITY LINEUPS
CRYSTAL PALACE (4-3-3) LINEUP
MAN. CITY (4-3-3) LINEUP
This article was most recently revised and updated 7 months ago