Here is what every Liverpool player is evaluated to be worth right now and how much the Reds could make from potential outgoings, according to German football information site Transfermarkt.
The media outlet lists Liverpool's total market value at third highest in the Premier League at £876.83million, while Manchester City are worth £1.03billion, Chelsea are recorded at £879.08m, Tottenham at £756m and Manchester United's market value is worth £731.25m.
SEE ALSO: Five Left-Back Options Barcelona Is Considering This Summer
Please note that the actual transfer cost is ultimately down to what clubs are prepared to pay and comes down to supply and demand so actual figures could fluctuate and the following figures would likely be a minimum cost.
- Mohamed Salah – £135million
- Sadio Mane – £76.5million
- Roberto Firmino – £72million
- Virgil van Dijk – £67.5million
- Naby Keita – £58.5million
- Alisson – £58.5million
- Trent Alexander-Arnold – £45million
- Andy Robertson – £45million
- Fabinho – £40.5million
- Georginio Wijnaldum – £36million
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain – £36million
- Joe Gomez – £31.5million
- Jordan Henderson – £25.2million
- Xherdan Shaqiri – £22.5million
- Dejan Lovren – £18million
- Joel Matip – £18million
- James Milner – £13.5million
- Adam Lallana – £13.5million
- Divock Origi – £9million
- Harry Wilson – £7.2million
Potential Outgoings Cost
- Marko Grujic – £18million
- Nathaniel Clyne – £13.5million
- Simon Mignolet – £7.2million
- Ryan Kent – £1.58million
Free Transfers, Releases and Loans
Last week it was authenticated that first-team stars Alberto Moreno and Daniel Sturridge would be leaving at the end of their contracts this month.
The Reds then stated on Friday evening that there would be as many as seven players joining them out the exit door.
Academy graduate Connor Randall and goalkeeper Adam Bogdan will be departing alongside Academy quintet Juanma, Conor Masterson, Glen McAuley, Corey Whelan and Ben Williams.
Liverpool have offered a new deal to the previously wantaway Bobby Adekanye.
Jurgen Klopp's side will field inquiries about Ben Woodburn, but the Reds will want to ensure he gets consistently picked for any side he moves on loan to. Numerous Championship teams have already shown an interest.
SEE ALSO: Richest Footballer In Africa – See The Top 10 & Their Net Worth
Danny Ings will complete a transfer to Southampton permanently this summer and the striker said his goodbyes last year.
This article was most recently revised and updated 4 years ago