Lyle Foster is building quite a reputation for himself amongst football fans in South Africa and Burnley.
These fans are concerned about his career growth and have dedicated their time to watching him play for club and country at any given time.
The clash against Nottingham Forest presents another chance for South Africans to watch Lyle Foster develop his football skills, grow and become a better version of himself for the club and also to be ready for Bafana Bafana as they dream to win the AFCON tournament next January.
Here is the broadcast information of how fans in South Africa can watch their rising star as Burnley bid to pick up their first Premier League win of the season.
Watch Lyle Foster live in South Africa – Nottingham Forest vs Burnley
The Premier League match between Nottingham Forest and Burnley will be televised on the following platforms in South Africa:
- DSTV App
- SuperSport Premier League MáXimo 360
- SuperSportMaXimo 2
- SuperSport MaXimo 1
- SuperSport GOTV Football
Fans can as well stream the match from the Burnley TV live broadcast if they have the match pass.
Nottingham Forest vs Burnley Head-to-Head and Key Numbers
- Nottingham Forest and Burnley last met in the top flight in the 1970/71 campaign and both matches were won by the home team.
- Thiswill be their second meeting already this season after the Clarets won a League Cup second-round match 1-0 at the City Ground.
- Taiwo Awoniyi has scored or assisted in each of Forest's last eight league games.
- Forest's only win in their last 10 matches against Burnley in all competitions was a 2-0 home victory in the second tier in December 2012.
- The Tricky Trees have won two of their four top-flight fixtures so far this campaign.
- Forest are aiming to win five successive top-flight home matches for the first time since a run of seven from April to August 1991 under Brian Clough.
- Steve Cooper's side have scored in their last 11 top-flight games, their longest streak since a run of 14 between February and August 1995.
- Forest only defeat in 17 Premier League home fixtures played on a Monday came against Everton in October 1996.
- Lyle Foster has scored two of Burnley's Premier League goals this season.
- Burnley are looking to avoid equalling their club record of five consecutive Premier League defeats, set from May to August 2021.
- All three of their league matches this season have been at home and they have lost them all by an aggregate score of 11-3.
- The Clarets have already equalled the total number of league defeats they suffered in winning the Championship last season.
- They are aiming to avoid losing their first four fixtures of a league campaign for only the third time in their history, after the 1927/28 and 2002/03 seasons. They managed to avoid relegation on both those occasions.
- Vincent Kompany's side could become only the second side to concede at least three goals in each of their opening four matches of a Premier League campaign.
Nottingham Forest vs Burnley probable lineups
Matt Turner; Willy Boly, Joe Worrall, Scott McKenna, Serge Aurier; Orel Mangala, Ryan Yates, Ola Aina; Morgan Gibbs, Anthony Elanga, Taiwo Awoniyi
James Trafford; Connor Roberts, Jordan Beyer, Dara O'Shea, Ameen Al-Dakhil; Josh Cullen, Sander Berge, Lyle Foster, Josh Brownhill, Luca Koleosho, Zeki Amdouni
This article was most recently revised and updated 2 weeks ago