The Champions League draw takes place next week and here are all the details you need ahead of the event.
Last season saw Liverpool lift the trophy after they beat Premier League rivals Tottenham 2-0 in the final.
Champions League draw date, time and where to watch
The group stage draw for the Champions League takes place in Monaco on Thursday, August 29.
UEFA have yet to confirm what time it will start.
The draw will be streamed on UEFA’s website and will also be shown on BT Sport and SuperSports.
Here are Champions League likely seedings:
- Bayern Munich
- Manchester City
- Paris Saint-Germain
Pot 2 (unconfirmed)
- Real Madrid
- Atletico Madrid
- Borussia Dortmund
- Shakhtar Donetsk
Pot 3 (unconfirmed)
- Bayer Leverkusen
- Club Brugge
- Inter Milan
- Dinamo Zagreb
Pot 4 (unconfirmed)
- Lokomotiv Moscow
- Young Boys
- RB Leipzig
- Slavia Prague
Note, teams from the same country cannot be drawn together in the group stage.
There will be four seeding pots with Pot 1 consisting of the holders (Liverpool), the Europa League winners (Chelsea) and the champions of the six highest-ranked nations including the Premier League.
Pots 2, 3 and 4 are then determined by the club’s UEFA coefficient ranking.
Champions League key dates
- Matchday one: September 17/18
- Matchday two: October 1/2
- Matchday three: October 22/23
- Matchday four: November 5/6
- Matchday five: November 26/27
- Matchday six: December 10/11
- Last 16 draw: December 16
- Round of 16 first leg: February 18/19 and 25/26
- Round of 16-second leg: March 10/11 and 17/18
- Quarter-final and semi-final draw: March 20
- Quarter-final first leg: April 7/8
- Quarter-final second leg: April 14/15
- Semi-final first leg: April 28/29
- Semi-final second leg: May 5/6
- Final: May 30