Liverpool, Man City, Manchester United and Spurs have now discovered their opponents following Friday's draw at UEFA headquarters.
Tottenham Hotspur and Man City have been paired in an exciting all-English Champions League quarter-finals draw.
Liverpool have been handed perhaps the kindest draw against Portuguese champions FC Porto, while Manchester United face Lionel Messi's Barcelona.
Cristiano Ronaldo has the chance to avenge his former club Real Madrid's defeat to Ajax when his current side Juventus play the Dutch outfit.
Friday's draw also mapped out which sides will face each other in the semi-finals, with Spurs or City set to meet Ajax or Juve and Liverpool or Porto playing against United or Barça.
See the Champions League Quarter-Finals Draw in full below:
Champions League Quarter-Finals Draw – in full
- Ajax vs Juventus
- Liverpool vs FC Porto
- Tottenham vs Manchester City
- Manchester United vs Barcelona
- Tottenham or Manchester City vs Ajax or Juventus
- Manchester United or Barcelona vs Liverpool or FC Porto
- Quarter-final first leg: 9/10
- Quarter-final second leg: 16/17 April
- Semi-final first leg: 30 April/1 May
- Semi-final second leg: 7/8 May
- Final: 1 June
This article was most recently revised and updated 3 years ago