Chelsea visit Fulham on Sunday looking to close the gap on their rivals in the race for the top four.
Maurizio Sarri must decide whether to recall Kepa Arrizabalaga or continue to play Willy Caballero in goal.
Kepa was dropped for the win over Tottenham after his antics in the Carabao Cup final where he refused to be substituted.
The Chelsea boss insists the matter is now closed and that Kepa is his first-choice goalkeeper, however.
“The Kepa situation now is closed. Kepa is our first [choice] goalkeeper,” he said.
“I'm sure in one of the next two matches Kepa will be on the pitch.”
Sarri says the Blues have no injury concerns with just Gary Cahill and Danny Drinkwater injured.
Chelsea star Eden Hazard could be rested with the Europa League in mind “I'm sure in one of the next two matches Kepa will be on the pitch”.
Sarri could be tempted to rest a number of his first-team players with a Europa League tie against Dynamo Kiev on the horizon.
Fulham v Chelsea Pre Match INSIGHTS
- Fulham have won just one of their last 32 league meetings with Chelsea (D12 L19), beating them 1-0 in the Premier League in March 2006.
- Chelsea are unbeaten in their last 17 Premier League games against Fulham (W10 D7). Only against Tottenham (28) and Everton (18) have they had longer unbeaten runs in the competition.
- Fulham have lost all nine of their Premier League London derby matches this season – they could become the first team in top-flight history to lose 10 such matches in a single campaign.
- Chelsea have lost two of their four away London derby matches this season (W1 D1). They last lost three away London derbies in a single Premier League campaign back in 2001-02.
- Fulham have lost seven of their last eight Premier League games, conceding at least twice in all eight matches.
Fulham v Chelsea Line Ups
Fulham Lineup (3-5-2):
Chelsea Lineup (4-3-3):
This article was most recently revised and updated 3 years ago