The return of five Manchester City stars from injury gives Pep Guardiola choice in every single position and that is some position of strength to be able to enter the final part of the season.
If there will still be frustration from within the squad, instead it will be those that have missed out on a squad for selection reasons rather than being ruled out through injury.
SEE ALSO: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Made One MAJOR Mistake With Paul Pogba
The Citizens will give everything they can to win each of the tree remaining trophies, and they could not be in stronger shape for the final assault on silverware.
Everybody is keen to talk up the remaining twists and turn in the title race and there may well be one at Fulham, but there really shouldn't be.
Guardiola's sides have not made a habit of underperforming; the December defeat to Crystal Palace was the first time in nearly two years that the Blues had lost to a team outside the top six.
If the Blues are the top scorers in the league, Fulham are consistently bad at defending – to have conceded 70 goals already at this stage of the season is incredible and not in a good way.
Fulham vs Man. City Pre Match Insights
- Fulham are winless in 13 games against Manchester City in all competitions (W0 D3 L10) and have lost the last seven consecutively.
- Man City have won their last six Premier League meetings with Fulham, scoring 19 goals and conceding just three since drawing 2-2 – after being 2-0 ahead – in September 2011.
- Fulham have lost seven consecutive top-flight matches against an opponent on one previous occasion, losing eight in a row against Man Utd between 2005 and 2009.
- Man City haven’t failed to score against Fulham in all competitions since a 0-0 draw in March 2004, netting 51 goals in their 23 games since.
- After a run of six straight Premier League wins in London, Man City lost their last such game against Chelsea in December. They’ve not lost consecutive games in the capital since December 2015 (vs Spurs and Arsenal).
SEE ALSO: Guardiola Lists Five Players Who Can Stand In For Fernandinho
Fulham vs Man. City Line Ups
Fulham (4-3-3) Line Up:
Man. City (4-5-1) Line Up:
This article was most recently revised and updated 4 years ago