Manchester United has given the Premier League with an updated first-team squad list for the remainder of the 2018/19 season.
Following the shutting of the January transfer window, the Reds were able to finalise the guys that will be available to play under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer this season.
SEE ALSO: Man Utd Release six-man shortlist for manager's job
The squad is classified into three parts – the main or senior list, homegrown players and those aged under 21.
SENIOR SQUAD LIST:
- Goalkeepers: David De Gea, Sergio Romero.
- Defenders: Eric Bailly, Matteo Darmian, Victor Lindelof, Marcos Rojo, Antonio Valencia.
- Midfielders: Fred, Ander Herrera, Juan Mata, Nemanja Matic,
- Forwards: Anthony Martial, Alexis Sanchez.
- Goalkeeper: Lee Grant.
- Defenders: Phil Jones, Luke Shaw, Chris Smalling, Ashley Young.
- Midfielders: Jesse Lingard, Scott McTominay, Andreas Pereira, Paul Pogba.
- Forwards: Romelu Lukaku.
- Defender: Diogo Dalot.
- Forward: Marcus Rashford.
SEE ALSO: Wayne Rooney takes his son to meet Neymar [Photo]
Other youngsters who fall into this category will also available for selection.
This article was most recently revised and updated 4 years ago