The last 16 Champions League first-leg clash between Manchester United and PSG, saw the Ligue 1 side come away with a crucial win at Old Trafford.
The Parisians also managed to get not one but two away goals, which will make Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's job much harder to do if there are any thoughts of a comeback in the tie for United.
SEE ALSO: Super Eagles captain Mikel Obi Escapes Plane Crash
To further add to the Red Devils' problems, the in-form Paul Pogba was sent off in that match and the club has since had 10 first team players ruled out of the second leg.
That incredibly long list of injured key players now includes Ander Herrera, Nemanja Matic, and Anthony Martial among others, with Alexis Sanchez recently suffering a fitness blow as well.
This will make the Norwegian's team-sheet very complicated to put together but Solskjaer has more than enough players to make a good starting eleven selection even so.
PSG vs Manchester United Pre Match INSIGHTS
- No club has ever progressed to the next round of the Champions League after losing the first leg of a knockout match at home by two or more goals (34 previous cases).
- Paris Saint-Germain have lost just one of their last 16 Champions League games at home (W10 D5), but that defeat came in the Round of 16 last season against Real Madrid (1-2).
- None of the last six English sides to face Paris SG at the Parc des Princes have won. In fact, the only English team to prevail away from home versus PSG were José Mourinho’s Chelsea in September 2004 (3-0).
- Four of the last five two-legged encounters between teams from England and France in the Champions League knockout phase have seen the French side progress.
- PSG have scored 35 goals in their last 10 Champions League home games but haven’t kept a clean sheet in each of the last five.
SEE ALSO: Europa League Draw: Arsenal And Chelsea Last 16 Fixtures Out
PSG vs Manchester United Line Ups:
PSG Line up (4-2-3-1)
Man Utd Line up (4-4-2)
This article was most recently revised and updated 4 years ago