Exiled Arsenal star Mesut Ozil continues to top Arsenal's wage bill despite not playing for the club since March.
Mikel Arteta did secure a new long-term deal for club captain Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang ahead of the 2020/21 season kick off, with the Gabonese international joining Ozil in the over £200,000 weekly wage bracket.
Summer signings Thomas Partey and Willian have come straight into the squad on higher wages than any of Arteta’s longer serving stars, with Partey, Aubameyang and Ozil all earning a minimum of a £1million per month at the Emirates Stadium.
Arsenal Wages 2020/21
- Mesut Ozil (annual salary: £18.2m/weekly salary: £350,000)
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Thomas Partey (£13m/£250,000)
- Willian (£10m/£192,000)
- Alexandre Lacazette (£9.4m/£182,000)
- Hector Bellerin (£5.7m/£110,000)
- David Luiz, Bernd Leno, Saed Kolasinac, Nicolas Pepe, Granit Xhaka (£5.2m/ £100,000)
- Sokratis (£4.7m/£92,000)
- Gabriel Martinelli, Shkodran Mustafi (£4.6m/£90,000)
- Kieran Tierney (£4.2m/£80,000)
- Dani Ceballos (£2.7m/£51,000)
- Calum Chambers, Mohammed Elneny (£2.6m/£50,000)
- William Saliba (£2m/£40,000)
- Ainsley Maitland-Niles (£1.8m/£35,000)
- Rob Holding (£1.3m/£25,000)
- Joe Willock (£1m/£20,000)
- Reiss Nelson (£780,000/£15,000)
- Matt Macey, Bukayo Saka (£520,000/£10,000)
SEE ALSO | Iwobi, Other Nigerian Stars To Get New Arsenal Contract Policy
Arsenal return to action later today against Manchester City.
This article was most recently revised and updated 2 years ago