There are various ways to deposit and make withdrawal of funds from your 1xbet account in Nigeria.
I may not be able to detail all the options of putting money in your account, so here are the four deposit methods I’m focusing on.SIGN UP WITH 1XBET >
How To Deposit On 1xbet Nigeria
I know I said I’ll only focus on four payments methods but let me still state that you can choose from either Visa and Mastercard bank cards. There’s also seven systems for internet banking such as GT Bank, Sterling Bank, FCMB, Zenith Bank, Skye Bank, Providus Bank and Access Bank.
Also, prepaid cards such as Neosurf, е-wallets Skrill, Neteller, Epay, Cashenvoy, Perfect Money, Ecopayz and Payeer, as well as the so popular these days crypto currencies like Bitcoins, Eteriums and 15 more are allowed.
- Click on the Globalpay icon displayed in the recommended method section. A popup window will appear displaying your first name, mobile number, and email.
- Enter the amount you want to pay in and click on the confirm button.
- Another window will appear.you will have to confirm all the information and select the card you wish to use for payment, and now select “Make Payment”.
- Enter your card datails in the next menu and continue. A safe token will be sent to your mail and mobile number.
- Enter the safe token in the safe token popup screen, and confirm.
It is a payment aggregator. It is well acceptable in Nigeria. The payment platform started operating in November 2009.
Sites that integrate with CashEnvoy will accept payment from the major Nigerian debit cards, Master/Visa Cards and from the CashEnvoy wallet also.
The minimum deposit amount you can make through Cashenvoy is ₦150 and no any bank charges.
- Click on the Cashenvoy logo in the recommended method sections. A popup window similar to the one below will appear.
- Enter the amount you wish to put in and select “confirm”.
- A new popup page will appear. Select the Cashenvoy accounts you want to deposit from (Cahsenvoy WALLET or Cashenvoy LINKED CARDS) by clicking on the item logo.
- You will see the amount you are paying, with the payment charge incurred, with the total amount that is to be deducted from your account.
- Click “Continue” to continue.
- Your Cashenvoy account will ask you to sign in. Enter your email and password to sign in and confirm your transaction.
GTPay is a secure internet payment gateway created to promote payments online utilizing Debit Cards that are issued by banks on the Interswitch Network. It is an effective means of making payment and it is acceptable for local and international cards. No bank charges.
- Click on the GTPay Icon in the recommended methods section. A popup window will come up. Enter the amount you want to deposit.
- The GTPay portal will then open with your 1xBet user ID number on top the amount to be deposited. Then enter your email and click “Continue”.
- Login to your GTPay Mobile money account by entering your email address, and click on “Continue” to go on with your transfer – to a friend, if you like.
This is also a payment aggregator compatible with Nigeria. This payment system helps customers to transfer and receive money to and from family and friends. The minimum amount is ₦150.
- Click on the verve icon located under recommended methods. A popup window will come up.
- Put in the amount you wish to deposit (minimum of NGN 150) and select “confirm”.
- Pressing the “confirm” button will bring up another window that will demand some personal details (bank account, pin, etc). No bank charges also.
- A DUSU PAY menu will appear. Pick MasterCard and verve from the options, and then click on Pay.
- Put in your card data in the next display and continue. A safe token would be delivered to your email and mobile number.
- Put the safe token in the safe token display screen, and confirm.
How To Withdraw Money From 1xbet In Nigeria
All withdrawal requests are processed 24/7 but note that there is a withdrawal limit. If you encounter a withdrawal problem at all just reach out to their customer service.
- Enter the 1xBet site and then sign into your own account.
- Then press “Personal Profile” and move down to withdraw funds.
- If you have won from the bets you placed, you will get the amount you won in your current balance.
- Press “withdraw” and select your bank in the options provided.
- You will Put in your account digits and the amount you like to remove and click “withdraw”.
If the details you put is accurate, your payment will not be rejected but processed immediately.
Basically, two to three hours is how long it take to withdraw money from 1xbet.
To withdraw money from 1xbet app follows the same process and to withdraw money from 1xbet via SMS send W#amount#password (for example, W#300#qwerty123) to phone number 29021, but this method applies to people in Kenya only.
How To Withdraw Money From 1xbet Bonus Account
1XBET BONUS CLAIM STEPS
Activate your 1XBet bonus by making your first deposit bt registering with the 1xbet promo code.
You will then immediately be credited with the 100% bonus. The bonus credit must then be turned over 5 times with accumulator bets. Each accumulator bets must consist of at least three bets with odds of 1,40 or higher.
Enjoy your 1xbet first deposit bonus! Follow the regular withdrawal method above to claim your bonus.
Tip: If you really want to get the maximum out of your bonus credit, you should apply specific betting strategies especially with accumulator bets.
Here are some other bonuses 1xbet offers:
Bet slip battle
Everyone who makes a bet at odds between 30 and 501 with a stake over ₦30,000 can acquire bonuses from a pooled jackpot.
Accumulator of the day
10% of additional winnings will guarantee you an accumulator of the day.
Daily 1 xbet Jackpot Bonus
Perform tasks every day and get a winning
Losing Bet Bonus
You can get the bonuses for a series of losing bets. Lose 20 bets consecutively and recoup them by obtaining bonus.
Don’t miss a chance to get a 1xbet bonus every Friday. Contribute your account during the day and get additional money to your account.
Below are some 1xbet withdrawal and deposit rules:
1xbet Withdrawal And Deposit Rules
The minimum bet you can stake is ₦100 while their maximum Payout in Nigeria has no limits.
The 1xBet Security Service is entitled to:
- decline cash withdrawal requests if deposits were made through e-payment systems.
- refuse any withdrawal should the deposit or withdrawal amounts be inconsistent with bets placed (the Customer must place bets with stakes which add up to the sum of all deposits and the bets must have odds of at least 1.1). Permitted withdrawal amounts shall be calculated based on the amount of the bets placed from any given deposit.
- refuse any withdrawal if the betting account is misused. In this case your account must be verified before withdrawal can take place.
As part of their policy, the 1xBet Security Service does not recommend Customers:
- transfer funds from one payment system to another;
- deposit and withdraw funds without placing bets. In the foregoing events, funds will be returned to your account.
You can only withdraw funds using the same payment details that were used for depositing funds into your account. If you use different methods to make a deposit, withdrawals should be proportionate to the deposits made using any particular method.
1xBet may refuse withdrawals via payment systems or in cash and offer a bank transfer as a substitute.
ATTENTION! The administration does not recommend making deposits using someone else’s electronic wallet.
The administration has the right to return funds to the holder of such electronic wallet without prior notification.
In certain circumstances and in respect to certain customers 1xBet may decide not to reimburse service charges imposed by payment systems on deposits or withdrawals, which 1xBet usually reimburses.
If the user doesn't abide by the rules of the Company (doesn't follow its Terms and Conditions, doesn't place a bet before withdrawal etc) the Company reserves a right to decline such withdrawal.
No service charge is imposed if monies are deposited into or withdrawn from User's account in BTC currency using the Bitcoin payment system.
That’s it! Just before I go, did you know that aside a great welcome bonus of 200% for the first deposit up to a limit of ₦100,000, 1xBet offers many more rewards in the form of accumulator bets, lucky Fridays, and opportunities to win merchandise and tickets to live games?
Now that you know the RULES and HOWS of 1xbet deposit and withdrawal in Nigeria – HAPPY BETTING!
SEE ALSO | 1XBet: Secrets On How To Win Everyday Revealed!
This article was most recently revised and updated 12 months ago