Liverpool star Diogo Jota is set to be out for at least two months having suffered a knee injury during the Champions League draw with FC Midtjylland in midweek.
It’s a tally that could rise depending on the result of the Reds’ FA Cup clash with Aston Villa next month.
But the 24-year-old is set to miss the hectic festive schedule and home and away clashes with current Premier League leaders Tottenham.
13 games Diogo Jota could miss for Liverpool
- Fulham vs Liverpool, December 13 – Premier League
- Liverpool vs Tottenham, December 16 – Premier League
- Crystal Palace vs Liverpool, December 19 – Premier League
- Liverpool vs West Brom, December 27 – Premier League
- Newcastle vs Liverpool, December 30 – Premier League
- Southampton vs Liverpool, January 2 – Premier League
- Aston Villa vs Liverpool, January 8 – FA Cup
- Liverpool vs Burnley, January 13 – Premier League
- Liverpool vs Manchester United, January 16 – Premier League
- Tottenham vs Liverpool, January 27 – Premier League
- West Ham vs Liverpool, January 30 – Premier League
- Liverpool vs Brighton, February 3 – Premier League
- Liverpool vs Manchester City, February 6 – Premier League
Buy Cheap browsing data plans (MTN, Glo, Airtel & 9mobile) 500MB=₦165.00, 1GB=₦228.00, 2GB=₦660.00, 5GB=₦1,650.00. All 30 days validity! CLICK To Buy Now