22Bet Nigeria is one of the notable betting platforms in Nigeria that has transformed sports betting. In this review, we will take a keen focus on all you need to know about using the platform as well as the 22bet app.
- Welcome bonus: Get up to 50 000 NGN
How to join/register a 22bet account on mobile?
To kick start your journey with 22bet Nigeria, follow the steps below:
- Go to the main 22bet website on your mobile/or download the app.
- Navigate to the register button on the website
- Click on “Full registration”
- Fill the important fields like Email, password, name, country, and currency
- Also, fill in the 22bet promo code 22MAX.
- Click on the register button to finalize the process.
As a confirmation that your account opening was a success, you will be sent a mail that will include a link that you can activate your account with. It is important to click on the Full Registration option as opposed to the Phone Number option, to skip the hassles of having to verify your account.DOWNLOAD THE 22BET APP >
How to fund your 22bet account?
One of the downsides to using 22bet Nigeria is that there are limited deposit options to explore. This is something that should be worked on. However, the most popular method that is used by Nigerians to fund their accounts on 22bet is the Card option. This is the most accessible option because most Nigerian bettors have their cards ready. Interestingly, the payment method is least demanding, all that is required are your card details and the amount you want to deposit, and voila, the money will be deposited into your account. If you don't want to use the card method, some other deposit methods available for Nigerians are Alat by Wema and GTB 737 USSD. To use the USSD, simply click on the option and dial the code on your mobile phone to see through with the transaction.
Is there a bonus available?
In this section of the review, we will be looking at the wide range of bonus offers available to both new and existing bettors on 22bet.
This bonus like the name implies is a provisional offer made available by 22bet to appreciate every new user that signs up with the platform. Ideally, 22bet gives new users a 100% welcome bonus on their deposits of up to 50,000 NGN. What this means is that if for example, you deposit 20,000 NGN, you will be entitled to a 20,000 NGN bonus. It would suffice to note that like other promotional offers offered by other sportsbooks, there are conditions attached to using this bonus offer. They are:
- The bonus is only available to newly registered users
- You must deposit to be eligible for a bonus
- The bonus has to be used on accumulator bets five times
- Each time the bonus is used, it has to be a bet slip containing a minimum of three selections in which none of the selections is below 1.40
- The bonus must be wagered within seven days, else it will expire.
Most importantly, it is imperative to note that the minimum deposit required to be eligible for a bonus is 400 NGN.DOWNLOAD THE 22BET APP >
Friday Reload Bonus
This bonus is awarded to existing users under the notion that the weekend is packed with bulk football games and a little bonus boost will help them make more bets. So, essentially, 22bet offers a 100% bonus for every deposit made on Friday.
However, as is the case with most bonus offers, there is a catch to it. To cash out the bonus given, you are expected to wager the bonus three times on Acca bets, containing selections with the 1.40 as the minimum odds. The most important thing to note about this bonus offer is the fact that it has to be wagered within 24 hours. If you fail to meet the wagering requirements within that 24-hour window, the bonus will be cleared from your account.
Overview of the 22bet app
In this section, we will be looking at topics that pertain to the mobile app of 22bet Nigeria.
How to download the 22bet mobile app?
To download the 22bet mobile app, follow the easy steps below:
- Go to the official 22bet website
- Navigate to the top of the homepage
- Click on the “Install” tab
- You can choose either the Android link or iOS link, depending on what is compatible with your mobile device
- Follow through with the download process and Install the app
- If you are downloading to your Android device, after downloading and trying to install, you might face some restrictions. It is advisable to go to your phone settings and adjust it to allow download from unknown sources. That way, when you try to install the app, it goes smoothly.
How to place a bet using the 22bet app?
Placing a bet via the 22bet app is as easy as it comes. To explore the app for its potentials and place a bet, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the 22bet app on your mobile device
- Login to your 22bet account by inputting your details
- Navigate to the sports you want to bet on
- Go to the matches you want to bet on and click on your preferred betting markets
- Take your picks and “add to bet slip”
- When you are done taking your picks, click on “Bet Slip” at the bottom of the page
- Input your stake
- Click on “Place a bet”
What version of my mobile device does the app support?
For Android, the minimum requirement is an Android version of 5.0. For iOS, the minimum requirement is an iOS version of up to 11.0.
How can I send complaints to 22bet?
For inquiries and complaints, reach out to 22bet via email@example.com
What's the minimum withdrawal on 22bet Nigeria?
The minimum amount you can withdraw from your 22bet account is 550 NGN.
Perks of using the 22bet app
- A broad selection of sports, casino games, and other games are available.
- Premium live betting experience
- It gives you access to a jackpot feature that is particular to soccer tournaments alone
- It gives you the privilege to make long term bets
- It is very easy to use
- It tends to assure faster-betting speed.
This article was most recently revised and updated 4 months ago