Sign up with Kwikbet Kenya today to play the Kwikbet jackpot and stand a chance to claim a 500,000Ksh payout. Find out the details about the jackpot in this Kwikbet jackpot preview, including how to participate and make the right predictions.
How to Register with Kwikbet and Play Omoka Jackpot
Omoka is a popular term in Kenya and it means to succeed or earn hence the term ‘Omoka jackpot' by Kwikbet. But before you can get started playing, an important question every Kenyan bettor must ask is how do you sign up?
Here are the steps to getting started with the Kwikbet Omoka jackpot in Kenya:
- Visit Kwikbet Kenya at Kwikbet.co.ke to register for a betting account.
- Click the orange button at the far top right corner labeled ‘register' to start creating your account.
- Fill in your phone number and create a password in the spaces provided to get started.
- You will receive an account activation code by SMS, so use it to complete the registration process.
- Note that only players who have attained 18 years or more are to register with Kwikbet Kenya.
- Accept the terms and conditions then proceed.
- Your account is now ready, so proceed to play Kwikbet Jackpot
Kwikbet predictions: How to Play Kwikbet Jackpot
With your Kwikbet Kenya account ready, proceed to the Omoka Jackpot page at https://jackpot.kwikbet.co.ke/ to start playing. Note that you must be logged in to play the Omoka Jackpot at Kwikbet. Most importantly, you may need football knowledge to play or simply make Kwikbet predictions for the featured jackpot games.
Here is how to play the Omoka jackpot:
- Login to your account and fund it with at least 20Ksh.
- The jackpot value is a fixed 500,000Ksh.
- You are required to make 9 Kwikbet predictions when playing Omoka Jackpot on Kwikbet.
- Note that your predictions can only be 1, X, or 2. It means there are no other prediction markets other than the popular 1X2
- Moreover, you cannot place a double chance on the games, which is the case with some jackpot games on Kenyan betting sites.
- Most importantly, before you click ‘place bet’ check your selections to ensure they are as you have predicted.
Note that after placing predictions on the Kwikbet jackpot, they cannot be amended or cancelled. The stake is also non refundable, so take your time to come up with the best possible predictions for the jackpot game. Moreover, bettors are advised to check the kick-off time to avoid missing out on the prized competition.
Also, you can check the results of previous jackpot predictions on the jackpot page.
Important Information about Kwikbet Omoka Jackpot
Kwikbet players are further advised to note the following when playing jackpot games:
- When a game or more featured on the Kwikbet Omoka jackpot is abandoned or cancelled, the sportsbook shall carry out a public draw to determine the outcome of a game or game. Other factors that can cause a public draw of Kwikbet jackpot games are abandonment, interruption, and postponement of matches. The draw must be conducted within 48 hours as per regulations set by the Kenya Betting Control and Licensing Board (BCLB).
- During the draw, there will be an official representative of BCLB to ensure fairness.
- All selections remain the same in the event of a rescheduled match taking place within 48 hours of the advertised date.
- Note that there can be more than one winner of the Kwikbet Omoka jackpot, in which case, the jackpot is shared equally.
- Moreover, Kwikbet gives bonuses to players who have made 7 or 8 correct predictions out of the 9 matches. The bonuses at Kwikbet are awarded whether there is an ultimate jackpot winner or not provided one has got 7 or 8 selections.
- There is a 20% tax deduction on jackpot winnings and it includes both the ultimate prize and bonuses awarded.
FAQs about Kwikbet Jackpot
Who is eligible to play the Kwikbet jackpot bonus?
To play the Kwikbet Omoka jackpot, a player must be Kenyan and must have attained at least 18 years at the time of signing up with the bookmaker.
What is the maximum bet amount on the Kwikbet Omoka jackpot?
The minimum bet of 20Ksh is also the maximum amount to use on the Kwikbet Omoka jackpot. However, you can play the jackpot as many times as you want.
Why is there a 20% tax charge on jackpot winnings?
The 20% taxation on jackpot earnings applies across all betting sites in Kenya. It is a tax regulation enacted by the Kenyan government through the parliament to raise more revenue and also regulate the betting industry that nearly exploded in 2019.
Is Kwikbet a safe gaming platform?
Yes, Kwikbet is licensed to operate in Kenya through BLCB.
How do you deposit funds to play the Kwikbet Omoka jackpot?
The easiest way to fund your account is through Mpesa Paybill. Go to the deposit page on the betting site and follow the deposit procedure.
This article was most recently revised and updated 6 days ago