Jurgen Klopp has no trouble fitness wise as Liverpool prepare to play hosts to Tottenham Hotspur at Anfield on Sunday evening.
Liverpool will be aiming to reclaim the top spot in the Premier League standings from Manchester City when they welcome Tottenham Hotspur to Anfield on Sunday.
SEE ALSO: The New UEFA Rule Which Could Affect Arsenal, Chelsea And Tottenham
Joe Gomez is the latest player to be fit and available.
Joel Matip will continue at the heart of the Liverpool defence alongside Virgil van Dijk.
The left-back slot should not see any change with Andrew Robertson nailed on as the first choice.
Alexander-Arnold should be fit enough to start against Tottenham and will complete the hosts' backline, which will provide cover to Alisson Becker.
In midfield, Naby Keita lately is fully fit and should be available for selection on Sunday.
Up ahead in the attack, Shaqiri is unlikely to start the game, with Mohamed Salah, Roberto Firmino and Sadio Mane keeping their places up front.
Liverpool v Tottenham Pre Match Insights
- Liverpool have lost just one of their last 24 home Premier League games against Spurs (W15 D8 L1), a 0-2 defeat in May 2011 under Kenny Dalglish.
- Spurs have won just one of their last 12 Premier League games against Liverpool (W1 D4 L7), winning 4-1 at Wembley in October 2017.
- Only Man City (19) have won more points than Liverpool (13) in Premier League meetings between the ‘big six’ this season, while only Man Utd (6) have won fewer points than Tottenham in such matches (7).
- Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 36 home Premier League matches. If they avoid defeat here, it will be the joint-second longest unbeaten home run in the competition’s history (Chelsea 86 2004-2008, Man City 37 2010-2012).
- Liverpool have conceded six goals in their five Premier League home games in 2019, as many as they had in their previous 17 at Anfield.
SEE ALSO: Why Guardiola Must Beat Juve to Sign This 19-Year-Old Attacking Midfield Prodigy
Liverpool v Tottenham Lineups
Liverpool (4-3-3) Line Up
Tottenham (3-4-2-1) Lineup
- Hang out
This article was most recently revised and updated 4 years ago