Manchester United face Watford at Old Trafford in Solskjaer's first game as permanent manager.
The Red Devils have included Romelu Lukaku, Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial in the squad to play Watford despite missing international duty through injury.
Luke Shaw and Nemanja Matic withdrew from the England and Serbia squads but are in line to feature at Old Trafford on Saturday.
Lukaku missed the FA Cup defeat to Wolves with a foot injury before sitting out Belgium's victories over Russia and Cyprus during the break.
Rashford and Martial were named in their national team squads only to pull out later.
Jesse Lingard was not part of the England squad but is fit to face Watford.
With Arsenal not playing until Monday an-d Tottenham facing Liverpool at Anfield on Sunday, victory over Watford would see United end the day level on points with third-place Spurs.
Man United vs Watford Pre Match Insights
- Manchester United have won 10 of their 11 Premier League matches against Watford, losing the other in September 2016.
- Watford are winless in all 11 away league visits to Manchester United (W0 D2 L9); they have won once at Old Trafford against the Red Devils, a 2-1 victory in the League Cup in October 1978.
- In top-flight history, the only team to play more away matches against Manchester United without winning than Watford (11) are Luton Town (15 matches between 1955 and 1991).
- Watford have lost 16 of their last 17 away games in Manchester (vs Man Utd and Man City), since a 2-1 win against the Citizens in April 1987.
- Manchester United lost their first league match under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer last time out against Arsenal. They’ve not lost consecutive league games since August.
Man United vs Watford Line Ups
Man United (4-3-3) Line Up
Watford (4-4-2) Line Up
This article was most recently revised and updated 3 years ago