Does Betking have cashout option? Of course, they do. And I’m going to show you how to cash out on this betting site and also let you know their minimum cashout
Cash-out feature is available both in outlets or shops (what we call offline), and live betting (in-play) event, meaning punters can take advantage of an on-going live game.
I’ll show you what you need to do below.
The offline cash-out customer, on the other hand, can visit any Betking agent outlets with your ticket.
All you need to do is to give it the cashier to claim your winnings.
Meanwhile, for those of you always asking me will Betking pay you if one game cut your ticket?
The truth is this: they currently do not have the one game cut a ticket feature on Betking platform.
So why not just go ahead and can take advantage of cashing out on your bet before it gets settled?!
Let me show you how Betking Cashout is done.
How To Cashout On Betking
Step 1: Log in your Betking account.
Step 2: Enter your coupon code into the ‘’Coupon Check’’ bar.
Step 3: Select ‘’Cash out’’ to cash out and claim your current winnings.
On the other hand, you can follow the following step too:
Simply click on ‘’My Bets’’ or use ‘’Bet Search’’ to find the ticket and view the cash out value.
Click ‘’Proceed’’ to cash out.
How Betking Cash Out Works Offline
1. Give your coupon ID to the Agent in the shop to confirm the value of the cashout.
2. Agent checks using ‘Coupon Check' or ‘Bet List'
3. After confirming the cash-out value, the cashier clicks ‘Proceed' to cash out on behalf of the player. Simple!
Meanwhile, there are some stuff you need to note. Let me highlight them below:
Betking CashOut Rules And Policy
- Cash Outs are available for single and multiple bets. System bets cannot be cashed out.
- Cash Outs are available when the events are in pre-match. If one event in your bet started, Cash Out will not be available until the results of that event are in the system.
- Cash Outs are not available if the odds of an event are suspended.
- The company reserves the right to offer Cash Out on selected events, fixtures and events, on single and multiple bets.
- Cash Outs requests have a time delay in accepting. During this delay, any price changes, suspension of markets, and any other system errors that are detected may cause the cash out to be rejected.
- On successful Betking Cashout request, the bet is settled and credited immediately. The actual final result of the original bet will have no impact on the Cash Out amount.
- The Cash Out amount offered at any time is the total amount that will be returned to your account if the Cash Out request is successful.
- Any bets that are settled using Cash Out will not count towards the wagering contributions of a first deposit bonus.
- Cash Out may be available any hour of the day.
- The company reserves the right to disable the Cash Out feature for any customer, shop or group of customers where it has reasonable grounds to believe misuse of the feature.
- The company is not responsible for losses due to the Cash Out feature not being available for technical reasons.
- The company can change, suspend or remove completely the Cash Out feature (or any part of it) at any time for any event, fixture, market or customer. Any bets placed on such events, fixtures or markets will stand as originally placed.
- The company can reverse the settlement of a Cash Out if the bet or a market is wrongly settled.
A couple more rules before I round off this aspect:
1. Cash out may be available any hour of the day
2. Cash out requests have a time delay. During this delay, any price changes, suspension of markets, and any other system errors that are detected may cause the cash out to be rejected.
3. On successful cash out request, the bet is settled and credited immediately. The actual final result of the original bet will have no impact on the cashout amount.
As for Betking minimum cashout, I believe it follows already made down rule of Betking minimum withdrawal.
This article was most recently revised and updated 2 months ago