Ah! This is the part ALL betters love – withdrawing! It simply means you’ve obviously won on Betking and want to withdraw, right?
Guess what – I won’t be showing how to withdraw your money from Betking only, you’ll also get some of the most vital information surrounding withdrawals on this fine bookmaker.
Did I mention withdrawals via bank transfer are FREE? Oh yes they are. Can I get a witness in the comment box?
How To Withdraw Money From Betking Account
Step 1: Log on to www.betking.com with your username and password.
Step 2: Under the user area menu on the left side of the website, click on ‘My Account’
Step 3: Click on withdrawal and enter your 10-digit Bank Account Number.
Step 4: Click on the drop-down arrow
Step 5: Select the appropriate bank name
Step 6: Input the amount to withdraw
Step 7: Click on ‘Accept’ to complete the transaction.
BetKing Nigeria pay your winnings on weekends and even on Public holidays.
All Betking Withdrawal Rules
How To Withdraw Betking Bonus
Withdrawing Betking bonus follows basically all the steps above on withdrawal.
But there are some DOS and DON’TS you really need to know as regards BetKing bonus withdrawals.
Number one, BetKing offers the 100% Welcome Bonus on first-time deposits only.
Claiming your bonus is simple and easy. You only have to follow 3 easy steps;
Step 1: Register
Step 2: Deposit
Step 3: ACTIVATE your 100% Welcome Bonus.
How BetKing Welcome Bonus works
The minimum deposit is ₦100 and it matches 100% of your first deposit up to ₦100,000.
Here’s what they mean:
- if you deposit ₦1,000 you will get another ₦1,000 bonus.
- if you deposit ₦200,000 you will get an additional ₦100,000.
Once you activate the bonus program, the deposit amount equivalent to your bonus amount will be transferred automatically in the Sportsbook Bonus account.
Let me make it clear.
If you deposit ₦1,000 and activate your bonus, your funds will be transferred to the bonus account totalling ₦2,000.
If you deposit ₦200,000 and activate your bonus, you will have ₦100,000 remaining in your real money account and ₦200,000 in the bonus account.
But note that you CANNOT withdraw funds available in the bonus account, neither can you bet on virtual with funds in your bonus account.
As soon as you place your first deposit, you will be given the option to activate the bonus from the “Bonus” page in the My Account section. You can opt for the bonus program by clicking the “Activate” bonus button.
When activating the bonus program, if your real money balance is less than the amount originally deposited (due to playing or a withdrawal) you will only be given the equivalent of the remaining real balance amount as bonus money (capped at ₦100,000).
Once you activate the bonus program, the deposit amount equivalent to your bonus amount will be transferred automatically in the Sportsbook Bonus account/wallet.
For the bonus money to be turned into the real/withdrawal amount, you need to stake 4 times the original deposit and potential bonus amount. All the bets need to be settled first.
- If you deposit ₦1,000 you need to stake a total of ₦8,000 using real or bonus money.
- If you deposit ₦1,000 and activate only ₦500 you will still be required to stake 4 times ₦1,000 i.e. (Activated deposit 500+ potential bonus 500 = ₦1,000) x 4
Bets must have at least one selection with minimum odds of 1.50 and a minimum total odd of 3.0 to be a contributing bet.
The PAUSE BONUS feature is not an avenue for extending the validity period, however, this allows you to place a bet from your real money account whenever you want.
100% Welcome Bonus will not be activated automatically.
- When activating the bonus program, if your real money balance is less than the amount originally deposited (due to playing or a withdrawal) you will only be given the equivalent of the remaining real balance amount as bonus money (capped at ₦100,000).
- Once you activate the bonus program, the deposit amount equivalent to your bonus amount will be transferred automatically in the Sportsbook Bonus account. In other words:
- If you deposit ₦100, 000 and activate your bonus, your funds will be transferred to the bonus account totalling ₦200,000.
- if you deposit ₦200,000 and activate your bonus, you will have ₦100,000 remaining in your real money account and ₦200,000 in the bonus account.
- Funds available in the bonus account are not withdrawable i.e. you cannot withdraw the money provided in the bonus account.
- For the bonus money to be turned into the real/withdrawal amount, you need to stake 4 times the original deposit and potential bonus amount. All the bets need to be settled first.
If you deposit ₦1,000 you need to stake a total of ₦8,000 using real or bonus money. If you deposit ₦1,000 and activate only ₦500 you will still be required to stake 4 times ₦1,000 i.e. (Activated deposit 1000+ potential bonus 500 = ₦1,000) x 4
- All money in the bonus account will be credited as real money after the requirements have been reached (see requirements for details of contributing and non-contributing bets).
- If the turnover requirements are not met within 45 days since the bonus activation, then the bonus balance will be forfeited. NOTE: The PAUSE BONUS feature is not an avenue for extending the validity period, however, this allows you to place a bet from your real money account whenever you want.
- Apart from the multiplier bonus on sportsbook, you cannot have multiple bonus programs activated at any one time. To activate another bonus program, the current bonus needs to be completed or expired.
- The sportsbook multiplier bonus will be given regardless of whether the first deposit bonus is activated or not.
Contributing / Non-Contributing Bets
- We will refer to contributing bets as bets that are counted towards meeting the turnover requirements. Non-contributing bets do not count towards meeting the requirements.
- Single and double bets are non-contributing.
- Combination bets are non-contributing.
- Bets must have at least one selection with minimum odd of 1.5 and a minimum total odd of 3.0 to be contributing.
- Bets will only contribute to the requirements once all the results are in and all the bet slip is settled.
- In the unlikely event that a bet is re-opened, the operator reserves the right to specify the total contribution amount from that bet.
- Voided bets, canceled bets and bets that have been cashed out are non-contributing.
- Bet containing events finishing after the bonus expiry date will not be contributing.
- Selections whose results are voided, half-won or half-lost are not added to the contribution criteria of that bet. For example, if a Draw-No-Bet is placed and a stake is given back due to a draw, such selection will not be counted. Nevertheless, if the other selections do meet the criteria, then the odd is contributing.
- The contribution on won bets is only added after confirming that the contributing criteria are still valid and have not changed since the placement time.
- Any bet with a similar set of events placed previously in another bet will not be eligible.
- If evidence of a breach of the promotion rules is verified, or the operator deems that the bets placed guarantee customer winning regardless of the results of events, the operator reserves the right to forfeit the bonus amount from the offer.
- In the unlikely event that bonus money has been released prior to a reopening of events, the operator reserves the right to reclaim the released bonus amount.
- Promotional offers are limited to per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, Interswitch account etc), and shared computer, e.g. public library or workplace. The operator reserves the right to forfeit the offer availability if the player is deemed to have already participated in the promotion.
- The operator reserves the right to stop the offer to any customer or group of customers at any time and at the operator’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Offers only apply to customers who have made an actual/real money deposit with the operator. The operator reserves the right to stop the offer to any customer or group of customers at any time and at the operator’s sole and absolute discretion. This will also consider users who have been found attempting to defraud the bonus system.
- Offers only apply to online customers. A customer registered through or managed by retail outlets cannot apply for the bonus.
- The operator reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.
Betking Withdrawal Duration
Every successful withdrawal, whether weekdays, Weekends or Public Holidays, take up to 24 hours after your request for a withdrawal.
But if you experience any challenge with a withdrawal on a weekend or Public Holiday, a resolution with the bank would be available only during official banking hours. I’m sure you know the official banking hours in Nigeria is from 8 am to 4 pm.
I’m glad to inform you once more that there is no charge attached when you withdraw from your Betting Account. You receive the exact amount you withdraw as long as there is no issue during the withdrawal processes.
Even in a BetKing shop, no agent is authorized to tamper with your winnings.
Betking Withdrawal Limit
Unlike other betting sites in Nigeria like Nairabet that allows withdrawing as low as ₦1,000, Betking minimum withdrawal is ₦5,000 while Betking maximum withdrawal is ₦40,000,000 (forty million). However, these limits are applicable online only and do not extend to Customers who play their bets in Shop. There you take what you win in any Betking Shop.
How To Cancel Withdrawal On Betking
Who does that?!
Guy, just collect your money and send it down your trouser pocket. Lobatan.
How To Transfer Money From One Betking Account To Another Betking Account
To transfer funds to/from a Sub-Account User on BetKing follow these four simple steps.
- Select Interaccount under the User area menu located on the left side of your screen, and this will display the fund transfer page.
- Ensure your status in the fund transfer page is “Active”, click on the column in front of “User” to search & Select your desired Sub-Account Username/UserId
- Choose the appropriate “Type” for the action you want to carry out Select “Deposit” if you intend funding the Sub-Account selected earlier in step 2 above or choose “Withdraw” if you’re going to unload the selected sub-account.
- Input the amount in the column provided beneath it and click on Proceed.
Was your funds transferred? Great!
Otherwise, feel free to reach Betking customer care on any of these channels:
- Betking Customer care line: 01-2777247
- WhatsApp: 09014777247
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: 29, Pade Odanye Close, Off Alhaji Jimoh, Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja, Lagos.
- Opening Hours: 24/7 (Monday through Sunday)
- Betking Twitter: @betkingng, @betkinghelp
- Facebook: @betkingng
- Instagram: @betkingng
I believe I’ve covered all that has to do with how to withdraw money from BetKing. You don’t think so? Let’s meet in the comment section so I can hear from you.