It is less than seven days until the Mundial kicks off for the first time in Qatar and there is much anticipation as usual. For betting enthusiasts in Nigeria, another exciting tournament and opportunity lie in wait as well.
How so? You might ask.
It's pretty simple. All you need to do is to visit any of the Nigerian betting sites or even more preferably; World Cup bookmakers, then follow the instructions in this article and you are good to go. With all of that in mind, let's take a look at the best world cup betting sites in Nigeria to go with ahead of the highly-anticipated Qatar 2022 tournament.
The best World Cup bookmakers in Nigeria
€100% Welcome Bonus
50% Extra Casino Bonus
100% up to 100 000 NGN
Regular promos and giveaways
100,000 NGN for new players
Friendly user interface
Largest Live Streaming Portfolio
Exclusive boosted accas
50,000 NGN for new players
Over 200 payment systems
No doubt, there's a plethora of online sports bookmakers in Nigeria. However, in this section, we have selected the best World Cup betting sites that you can take advantage of during the upcoming competition.
Bet9ja is one of the best betting sites in Nigeria. It is under strict licensing by the Lagos State Lotteries Board and registered under KC Gaming Network. The motto of this betting company is Reward For Passion and indeed it has fulfilled that motto for several Nigerian online players.
Here's why Bet9ja stands out from the crowd:
- They handle payments ( both deposits and withdrawals) very fast.
- They have SSL certification that ensures that their user's data is safe from hackers
- They have a functional website as well as a mobile app that is fully optimized for all mobile devices
- Apart from soccer, Bet9ja also has several sports options that players can bet on
- New users on Bet9ja are instantly rewarded with huge welcome bonuses after making their first deposits
- Bet9ja has an array of games in its casino section
- Bet9ja offers huge odds to players in its football market option
Betway is one of the best Nigerian betting sites today owing to the fact it offers users excellent services on all their market options.
Here are major reasons why Betway is a great betting site in Nigeria:
- Players get to play live matches particularly during this ongoing World Cup
- Both the website and the mobile app are user-friendly and quite easy to navigate
- Once you have successfully registered on Betway, and you make your first deposit. You will be instantly rewarded with 50% of your deposit
- Betway has a collection of numerous sports as well as betting options
BetKing is one of the best online bookmakers in Nigeria. With several online and agency services, it has become quite accessible to players.
Here is why BetKing remains one of the best World Cup bookmakers as well as for other sports events:
- BetKing's World Cup betting offers players competitive odds
- BetKing has great market options that keep alluring players on the site
- They offer great customer service to their customers
- They have a plethora of sporting events to choose from
- BetKing has a rich casino section that houses lots of incredible games
1xbet is one of the leading betting sites in Nigeria. This online bookmaker is also highly competitive as it doles out unarguably huge odds in its football market option. No doubt they will also do the same and even better during this World Cup.
1xbet has the following characteristics that make it one of the best betting sites in Nigeria:
- They offer new users a huge welcome bonus of 100% of their first deposits
- Highly responsive and polite customer service
- They have a well-designed mobile app that is user-friendly and easy to navigate
- They have a plethora of numerous sporting options
22bet is one of the latest online sports bookmakers in Nigeria. It came into the limelight owing to its awesome combination of technology and excellent market service it offers users on the betting site.
Here's why 22Bet is one the best betting sites in Nigeria:
- 22Bet has a wide array of sporting events as well as a rich section of the casino
- They have the vastest market options when compared to other betting sites in Nigeria
- They offer players a wide range of payment options
- Payment is instantaneous
- 22Bet has a virtual and esports section that certain players love to bet on
Factors to consider when picking a World Cup betting site in Nigeria
Due to the increased rate of betting sites springing up here and there in Nigeria, it might be a herculean task to choose from them. There are some factors that you should check out before making your choice.
With this in mind, here are the factors that you should take into consideration this World Cup season:
- Live Streaming service
- Odds given
- Welcome bonuses
- Cash out feature
This is the first thing to consider when looking for a betting site to play the World Cup matches on. You have to be certain that the betting site you choose is entirely licenced by the relevant Gambling Commission.
Live Streaming Service
This service has now become a common phenomenon among several betting sites. However, not all betting platforms offer this service, this is why you should ascertain they your preferred betting site has this feature before signing up.
Look out for betting sites that give enormous odds in their football market option as it will go a long way in helping you earn more winnings when you place a bet.
Most betting sites offer new users on their platform welcome bonuses as a way of alluring them to keep playing on their sites. Hence, when choosing your preferred betting site, go for one that offers welcome bonuses to new users on their platforms.
Cash Out Feature
This is one crucial factor to think of when deciding which betting site to place your bets on. The cash out feature is often used on the pre placed matches or betslips to withdraw a part of your cash before the matches end.
Another factor to consider before settling for a betting site is to note the type of technology used. This is to ensure that the betting site runs properly without hassle, especially during a major competition.
This article was most recently revised and updated 3 days ago