You have placed your bet and you have won, but now you are having troubles withdrawing. And so it’s time you knew the basic Bet9ja withdrawal rules that are available.
Before I delve into those rules, do you know about the secrets of winning Bet9ja? I revealed the top four methods in that article that you need to read, after all, if you don’t win how can you withdraw?!
Bet9ja Withdrawal Rules
1. The number one Bet9ja withdrawal rule states that you have the possibility to increase the credit balance of your Account with one of the payment methods made available by Bet9ja.
You can similarly withdraw the residual credit balance using the same payment method provided upon registration, or any other payment method you adopted subsequently once the full and appropriate verification has been completed. (Credit/Debit card, Bank Transfer, Virtual card (only for deposits), E-wallets (Moneybookers, Neteller)).
2. Withdrawals will be remitted only to the same account from which funds paid into the player’s account originated.
No withdrawal will be authorized if it appears to be linked with transactions predominantly performed with the purpose of allowing the transfer of money from a payment means to another.
If such a circumstance occurs, the relevant amount may only be remitted to you through the same payment means from which the money deposited into the player’s account originated.
3. In order to perform any transaction Bet9ja may undertake any such verification checks as may be required by them or by third parties (including, but not limited to, regulatory bodies) to confirm the legal ownership and the origin of the money implicated, your identity and to comply with the relevant Anti Money Laundering Provisions.
4. In order to withdraw your money, you will be requested to send a copy of your ID (front/rear).
Whenever a transaction is made through bank transfer, credit card or electronic wallet, the first withdrawal request will be processed only after a security check has been performed.
In such instances you may be required to supply the following papers together with the ID, in order to comply with our security policies:
- In case of credit card transactions, a copy of both sides of each of the cards used duly signed by the owner
- A copy of an official document showing your billing address if it differs from the one registered in the ID
- Any other document that may be relevant in order to complete the check
Full compliance with these requests will speed up the verification process.
5. All withdrawals from betting accounts will be subject to audit before being processed.
6. Withdrawals to debit or credit cards usually take 3 to 5 bank working days to process.
Payouts handled manually through an ordinary bank transfer are processed within 5 banking days.
However you need to know that Bet9ja are at the mercy of the banks and Payment service providers in this regard and cannot do anything to speed up this process.
As an alternative, withdrawals to e-wallets such as Neteller, Skrill Moneybookers etc. are usually processed within 24 hours from the request.
Bet9ja reserves the right to carry out additional verification procedures for pay-outs exceeding certain amount, or when there is a suspicion of misuse of accounts or money laundering.
7. This is one Bet9ja withdrawal rule that the betting company really frowns at. Which is that you must not attempt any charge-backs, reversals or otherwise cancel any deposit previously made in your Account.
Whenever any such event should occur you commit to refund Bet9ja for the unpaid deposits and for possible expenses resulting from the recollection of the misplaced money.
8. Bet9ja will hold the funds deposited in the Account as trustee for you and not as your banker or debtor.
Accordingly, there will be no obligation on the part of Bet9ja to repay money to you as your debtor.
9. Bet9ja reserves the right to limit or to refuse bets.
10. Funds deposited in the Account, as well as winnings or other amounts not yet credited, shall not attract any interest.
Those are the Bet9ja withdrawal rules that you need to know. If there’s ever any new rule(s) added in the future, I will surely update you.
Before I go, do you know anything about Bet9ja cash out rules? You’d better read everything here to know what’s up.