If you’ve played an accumulator of dozens of games and are nervous about the final game in your multiple with probably 10 minutes to go and want to Cashout and you’re stuck, then you need to know what Bet9ja Cashout rules are really saying.
- 170% Multiple Boost
But before I go on with the Bet9ja Cashout rules that their are, what is Cash Out? Also, we will see how to play bet9ja.
Cash Out is a revolutionary real-time feature that allows you control over your bet. Use it to guarantee yourself a profit, or cut your losses.
Simply put, it is a feature that allows you take your money before the games is over.
Having an in-depth knowledge of the bookie you are signed to is very crucial. You should know their rules, guidelines, how they operate, how their betting system works etc. All you need do is simply read their terms and condition.
Most times, punters neglect this number one principle and just go straight to placing their bets and running into trouble later on.
And do note that spacing your games based on the fixture time when selecting them is very crucial to your cash out plan. When these games are played concurrently, the cash out option would never be available on bet9ja. The cash out option would only be available when there are no active games playing on your tickets.
Although, I noticed that bet9ja sometimes offers the option for you to cash out when more than 50% of your games have been played and won, and you have only one active game playing. But the cash out option would only be clickable if this one active game is on a winning track.
As a matter of advice, if you’ve made up to 50% profit or more, then cash out when you can and don’t be greedy.
SEE ALSO | Bet9ja Rules: Sports Betting Rules/Regulations You Should Know In
In what ways can you Cash Out?
Live Cash Out
You can Cash Out on your bet live during the game.
This is a feature that no one else on the market is offering, allowing in-play Cash Outs on pre-game bets.
Imagine that 14 legs of your 15-team multiple have come through, but the final team is losing at half-time.
You can Cash Out live and make sure you end up with a profit.
SEE ALSO | Betway Bonus Terms And Conditions Detailed Fully
Pre-game Cash Out
Bet9ja Cash Out gives you the ability to collect your winnings before all the games in your multiple bets have been settled.
Your multiple bet looks set to come through with one game to go, and then you hear one of the star players is injured in the team you picked to win.
Not to worry, just use Bet9ja’s Cash Out feature before the game and relax with your win.
SEE ALSO | Betking Cashout: A Step By Step Guide On How It Works
How can you Cash Out?
In-store Cash Out
You simply hand in the ticket that you want to Cash Out to the cashier, and the cashier will pay you the money that you are owed. This can be done Live or Pre-game.
Online Cash Out
Simply login to your account and select “My Bets”. Those with the “Cash Out icon can be cashed out immediately.
NOTE: bets placed with Bonus Funds cannot be cashed out.
How much you will win?
Your Cash Out amount depends on the likely outcome of your bet. The more likely it is to come through, the greater the amount you can Cash Out.
SEE ALSO | 1xbet Affiliate Terms And Conditions Explained In FULL
Bet9ja Cash Out Rules: Terms and Conditions
- Cash Out is available on a wide variety of markets. However, Bet9ja has the right to remove some games or competitions or sports from the Cash Out offer at any time without prior notice.
- A time delay in accepting a Cash Out request is in place. If a price changes or a market suspends then the Cash Out of the original amount request may not be successful.
- If the Cash Out request is successful, this will be displayed and the bet will be settled immediately. The actual final result of the related market will have no impact on the Cash Out amount.
- The Cash Out amount offered at any time is the total amount that will be returned to your account if successful.
- Where we have reason to believe that a Cash Out is carried out after the outcome of an event is known, Betnaija reserve the right to void the original bet that was Cashed Out.
- Any bets that are settled in full or part using Cash Out will not count towards the turnover requirement of any offer.
- Bets placed with Bonus Funds cannot be cashed out, I mentioned this already.
- Bet9ja cannot guarantee that the Cash Out feature will be available on your bet selection.
- Bet9ja will not be responsible if the Cash Out feature is not available for technical reasons and bets will stand as originally placed during any such period.
- Bet9ja reserves the right to accept or decline any bet/wager requested for any sport, competition, market or bet type that is included in the Cash Out feature.
- Bet9ja reserves the right to amend, suspend or remove the Cash Out feature at any time for any event, fixture or market. Any bets placed on such events, fixtures or markets will stand as originally placed.
- Bet9ja reserves the right to reverse the settlement of a Cash-Out if the bet or a market is settled in error.
SEE ALSO | All Bet9ja Shops Across Nigeria Listed With Contact Addresses
Now you know the Bet9ja Cashout rules, it's time to go and bet responsibly and well informed.
This article was most recently revised and updated 1 week ago